Toyota has revamped its safety technology within the Corolla. The top-of-the-line safety equipment includes lane departure warning, forward collision warning with autonomous emergency braking, and auto high beam lights all as standard features of the Toyota ZR hatch.
The Toyota Corolla‘s standard safety features chart a new course for safety in a sedan. These include:
– Toyota Safety Sense™
– Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
– Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
– Automatic High Beams
– Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
– Star Safety System™
– Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
– Traction Control (TRAC)
– Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
– Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
– Brake Assist (BA)
– Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
– Eight airbags
– Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
– Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags
– Driver knee airbag
– Passenger seat-cushion airbag
– Front and rear side curtain airbags
These are of course but a taste of the abundance of safety features that the new Corolla has to offer. With the addition of the latest safety technology, you can have even more peace of mind while you’re behind the wheel of your Corolla!
Visit us today to learn more about the 2017 Toyota Corolla‘s tremendous safety features and to experience this outstanding vehicle for yourself.